Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, February 1, 2015

RSC15 - Moving on from the blues!

 
I spent one more weekend working on the blues before I move on. I was able to finally make a fabric scrap box from the Sunday Morning quilt book. The box makes up larger than I thought it would but it isn't big enough for all of my blue leftover scraps and crumbs. I hope to get back to them later this year.

 
I am hoping to make a Rainbow Scrappy Mountain Majesty (Bonnie Hunter's Pattern). I now have one row of blues and plan to make a row each month. We'll see how that goes!
 
Well..................it's time to put away the blues and move on to the pinks!

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Very nice. I've gotten busy today on my pinks, one of my favorite colors.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE the beginning of your Rainbow Scrappy Mtn. Majesty! I've been wanting to make that pattern, too, ALMOST started one in January. Maybe this month! Only time will tell...

dq said...

Your rainbow scrappy mountain majesty will be wonderful! I love that you are using up those scraps.

Kathy's A Quilter said...

That Rainbow Mountain Miracle is going to make a very exciting row quilt. Great execution too of sorting your scrappy bit (reading back a couple of posts). Quilt On!