Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, February 8, 2015

RSC15 - Pinks!


This is a picture of my sorted pinks that have been in an under bed storage container for several years now. Even though they are sorted, I rarely open this container. I can't wait to get these all cut up and sewn up! I guess I should also say that it wasn't under my bed. I already had other storage containers under there. This container was stacked 5 high with fabric scraps of other colors which is another reason I haven't used these. This container was third down the stack!


2 comments:

scraphappy said...

So glad you have pulled those scraps out and plan to use them. As pretty as they are, think about how much better they will look all sewn together.

Scrappy quilter said...

Going to be fun watching what you make out of these.