Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Monday, February 16, 2015

RSC15 Progress in Pinks



From this.............................
to this!


 

 


  
I managed to cut up most of the pink fabric in the under bed storage container. I got several FQs, 2-1/2", 5", 8-1/2" and 10" squares plus some 2-1/2" strips. You can see in the background that I have also managed to sew up some of the crumbs into fabric slabs.



Here is a pink scrappy heart to go with my blue scrappy heart from last month.
 
I also made these two sawtooth star blocks.




2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I really like your star blocks. Great use of pinks.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Congrats on all that cutting up and cleaning up! Love the two sawtooth stars!!