Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, March 22, 2015

RSC15 Progress with yellow!

  
Yellow Sawtooth Stars with crumb centers.
 


 
Scrappy Rainbow Heart
 
 
One more row added to my Scrappy Rainbow Mountain Majesties.
 
 
 
Rainbow crumb rows

 
This is all the precuts I have left from my yellow fabric scraps.

 
Only a few crumbs left.



7 comments:

Betty C said...

All of it looks so good! Very nice work. I especially like your rows you are putting together with the colors.

Scrappy quilter said...

Looking good. Glad to see you only have a few crumbs left. Me too!

The Joyful Quilter said...

It looks like you are having a VERY productive YELLOW month!! I am LOVING your Rainbow Mtn. Majesty. Looking at it makes me want to start one of my own...NOW!!!

Nell's Quilts said...

I really like the rainbow mountain majesties. What a happy quilt that will be! Ah, all the yellow projects look good.

Kathy's A Quilter said...

your yellow row of Mountain Majesties is just like a sunrise! Beautiful

dq said...

Yes Pam, you are certainly sewing up your fabric! Great work!

Laura said...

I love your scrappy versions of traditional blocks! and the scrappy mountains are great!