Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Play With Me QAL

Hex Game
The game boards have been quite interesting to see and make.  
Each month, Alida gives a brief history of each game.  This particular game was reinvented by John Nash. 
 I don't think I will ever learn how to play this game!LOL
I am linking up to the website where all of the participants' game boards can be viewed.  Click here.

3 comments:

June D said...

What fun! Looks like you satin stitched the pieces down? The outlining is very nice. Congrats on your finish!

AlidaP said...

Really beautiful! The print that you picked creates a very interesting effect! Thanks for playing along and for linking up the picture!

Pamela Arbour said...

Thank you. I did satin stitch it. I thought it needed some definition around each hexie. It didn't take that long after I got going on it.