Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, September 17, 2016

RSC16 Color of the Month is Rose

RSC16 Block of the Month is Staggering Steps
Unfortunately, my camera didn't capture the true colors of the fabrics.  
I am linking up with the RSC16 group here.

Quilt Addicts Anonymous September Block
I am using the RSC colors to make these blocks. 
 I am getting pretty anxious to see how these are going to look in the finished quilt.
You can find more information about this BOM here.

Busy Body QAL
Finish, quilted and bound!


Close-up of quilting.

Back.

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your Busy Body quilt - such great colors! And the back is pretty as the front!

Nell's Quilts said...

Lovely work. You are to be admired for your will power in not buying fabric. The new lines always tempt me and like you I have to clear the stash.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on your newly completed quilt. LOVE that you made a scrappy backing. It looks GREAT!!

PaulaB quilts said...

Your Busy Body quilt is a delight. Great use of ginghams and country fabrics, fit for a picnic. Congrats on the finish.

Kate said...

Love the sunny colors in your Busy Body QAL!