Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Berry Cross Update

Berry Cross QAL Blocks Completed
 It has been one month since my last post.  
 During that time, I sold a house, moved out, bought a house and moved in all in one week! 

I thought I lived a simple life, but it didn't seem so simple when we had to change addresses and moved services, learn our way around a new city.  The first night we tried to find the pizza place in the dark, we wound up at Houston Intercontinental Airport! 

 Well, I am not totally "moved-in" but I did manage to get caught up on my Berry Cross QAL.
You can find all of the information for this QAL here.

I hope to get back into my "quilting groove" soon!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty blocks! Oh well, between Houston roads and all those left handed exits, it's not hard to get somewhere you didn't intend to get. The area around the airport is really bad about that.

Vicki in MN said...

I have to chuckle a bit of your statement of vintage fabric in your header. I too have a bit of vintage, oh who am I kidding, I have a lot of it, LOL Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog today. You came in as a no-reply blogger, just glad I could still find you!

Sandra Walker said...

I can totally relate to your moving story, as I went through the same angst this Fall, though not quite all in one week! Still need to move in once we head back north (our stuff is in storage)...not a fan of moving, not at all. Would have loved to do Jennifer's QAL but could not add another thing to the list...