Update: December 2016

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

My goal for 2017 is to completely finish one quilt per week including quilting and binding.

After all, we have to have a plan.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Fourth 2017 Finish Quilted and Bound

Charming Plus Quilt  67" x 81"

Quilted and Bound
I made this charming plus quilt along with Tish Nagel of Quilty Therapy.  
You can find the tutorial here.
I used 5" squares.  I really like her method for creating the 9-patches.
4 hours of quilting is good

8 hours of quilting is better

12 hours of quilting is MUCH better!

View of quilting on back