Update: December 2016

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

My goal for 2017 is to completely finish one quilt per week including quilting and binding.

After all, we have to have a plan.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

RSC 17 Linkup

RSC16 colors with Quilt Addicts Anonymous 2016 QAL
I am really excited about finishing this quilt top.
  I really liked this pattern when I saw it last January but I didn't want to buy any fabric.  I wanted to work from my stash, so every month when Stephanie posted the block, I used the RSC16 color for that month.  That made this quilt a bit of a surprise.
This thing is HUGE!  108" x 120"
Thanks to Stephanie at Quilt Addicts Anonymous and to Angela at Soscrappy for making this possible!