Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Third 2017 Finish - Quilted and Bound

Choosing the binding

Berry Cross QAL with the Inquiring Quilter



























 Quilted and Bound
Backing & Quilting
My inspiration for the quilting was one of Lori Kennedy's designs in the new book 180 Doodle Quilting Designs pages 118-119
The designs fit perfectly in the blocks with a little adjustment as needed.
Full view of the back
So far I am keeping up with my goal for this year which is to finish one quilt every week - quilted and bound!

3 comments:

dq said...

Yay! Congratulations on a beautiful finish. I love it!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Three finishes in THREE weeks?! Wow!! You are on a roll.

Betty C said...

Pretty quilt and very nice quilting.