Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, February 18, 2017

RSC17 and 7th finish for 2017

7th Finish for 2017 - Quilted and Bound!
 Since the color this month is teal, I thought I would choose a quilt top with teal in it.
Quilt Back   

This quilt was made from a Stack-n-Whack Class I took (a long time ago) at my LQS (Cactus Quilts in Texas City).  The backing shows the fabric that was used to stack and whack the diamonds for the stars.
Close-up of Quilting and Binding
 Quilting - 11 hours with ruler work and FMQ
Binding - machine binding with a curvy decorative stitch
Batting - Warm & Natural
Size - 60" x 70"

I am linking up to Angela at Soscrappy.  Click on the link to see what other quilters are doing with their teal scraps!

No comments: