Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, April 1, 2017

13th Finish for 2017



13th Finish for 2017 - Quilted and Bound
This was a Saturday Sampler quilt from my local quilt store (Cactus Quilts).  I don't know how old this is.  I am hoping someone from the shop can tell me.

Close-up of Quilting
Close-up of the Backing
I am so glad that I purchased the backing that she offered with this quilt.  It is just beautiful.  It has such a rich luxurious look to it.  I don't know if the camera can really capture it.

QUILT INFORMATION

Size:  58"x82"
Batting:  Hobbs 80/20
Quilting Time:  ~16 hours

Quilted on my Innova sit down long arm.
I quilted a little heart in the border just to show my family that I put a little bit of my heart in each quilt (which will eventually go to one of them).

NOTE:
No fabric, thread, or batting was purchased in 2017 to complete this quilt.

No comments: