Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Friday, December 1, 2017

Linking up with OMG - One Monthly Goal

Blocks from the Growing Up QAL 2017

Another layout of the blocks

OMG - One Monthly Goal

This is my first time to link up with OMG.  My goal is to decide on the layout for these QAL Blocks, get it basted, quilted and bound.  I am hoping that I can encourage myself to get this done if I make the commitment!  At some point, I will probably just close my eyes and pick the sashing and go with it!

Please click here to go to Elm Street Quilts and see what others are planning to do.

No comments: