Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Monday, January 5, 2015

RSC15 Color Blue


Well......................this is supposed to be my sawtooth star block for the RSC15. I was pretty proud of my made up fabric center square. I thought so hard about the fabric for the star part. I used the no-waste flying geese method and I use my fabrics in the wrong place, so the star is invisible. I guess there is a name for this block. I will probably make another one as soon as possible. I will get it right this time!

1 comment:

dq said...

Well Pam, I think it's a lovely block even if it is not a star like you planned.