Update: December 2016

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

My goal for 2017 is to completely finish one quilt per week including quilting and binding.

After all, we have to have a plan.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

RSC16 - GO ORANGE!

RSC16 - Color of the month is orange! 
 I love how these columns are coming along.  Please click on the link in the right column of this blog to learn more about this QAL.

 Quilt Addicts Anonymous 2016 QAL
I have been using the RSC16 color of the month to work on other BOMs and QALs.


Stepping Stones QAL
This was a really fun and quick QAL.  We took one step at a time, one step a week! 
Please refer to the link on the right column of this blog.  It is not too late to get in on the fun!