Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, January 23, 2016

RSC16 Blue Twinkler Stars

These are my  8 Twinkler Stars.  Thanks to everyone for their nice comments. I am working on some other blue scrap blocks.  I hope to be able to post before our blues are up!  

This is part of the RSC16 project and information can be found by clicking on the button to the right of this blog.

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your BLUE Twinkler Stars turned out beautifully! I'll be looking forward to seeing what other scrappy goodness you are getting up to.

scraphappy said...

Great progress! So pretty.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Like the addition of the dark in your backgrounds.