Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January Block - Quilt Addicts Annonymous 2016 BOM

This is my January block of the Quilt Addicts Anonymous 2016 BOM
 http://www.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/block-of-the-month/

I am using the RSC16 color of the month for these blocks.  I am anxious to see how the quilt turns out.

Below is a pic of all 4 blocks we are to make for this month.  This is not the final placement, but this block would make a great quilt all by itself!  I must get better lighting for my pics.  You cannot see the real colors of the blue against the black.

No comments: