Update: December 2016

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

My goal for 2017 is to completely finish one quilt per week including quilting and binding.

After all, we have to have a plan.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

RSC15 - Pinks!


This is a picture of my sorted pinks that have been in an under bed storage container for several years now. Even though they are sorted, I rarely open this container. I can't wait to get these all cut up and sewn up! I guess I should also say that it wasn't under my bed. I already had other storage containers under there. This container was stacked 5 high with fabric scraps of other colors which is another reason I haven't used these. This container was third down the stack!


Post a Comment