Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, May 2, 2015

RSC15 Green - Ready or not, here I come!

 
It wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought. I think I can handle this, especially if I split them into light and dark. It was fun looking at these fabrics. It has been a while since I have touched them!

Please be sure to click on the RSC15 link to the right of this page to learn more about this project!

7 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Looks like some fun fabrics there.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hmm... I don't think you will be running out of GREEN scraps anytime soon!! Have FUN with that HUGE pile of fabric!

sunny said...

That's a lot of green! I just scrolled down through several posts, and can see that you're accomplishing a lot with your scraps this year. Do you have a color coded basket for all your scraps? What a great idea.

Magpie Sue said...

Looks like you have your work cut out for you, sorting and sewing your greens! You sure did a job with your purples. You'll definitely have to beef up that color in the future!

Angie said...

I love "vintage" fabric - looking forward to seeing all your green goodness!

Katie Z. said...

Great possibilities!

Kate said...

Looks like you'll have a plentiful and pretty palette to work from this month.