Update: December 2016

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

My goal for 2017 is to completely finish one quilt per week including quilting and binding.

After all, we have to have a plan.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

RSC15 Green - Ready or not, here I come!

 
It wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought. I think I can handle this, especially if I split them into light and dark. It was fun looking at these fabrics. It has been a while since I have touched them!

Please be sure to click on the RSC15 link to the right of this page to learn more about this project!
Post a Comment