Update: December 2016

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

My goal for 2017 is to completely finish one quilt per week including quilting and binding.

After all, we have to have a plan.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

RSC16 Srappy Challenge Color of the Month is Watermelon Pink!

Quilt Addicts Anonymous BOM 2016
I am linking up with Angela for the July RSC16 Column QAL. 
 I have had so much fun working on this using the RSC16 color of the months. 
 I am getting anxious to put it all together to see what it looks like.
You can also find the pattern info for the Quilt Addicts Anonymous Stars in the Night here.
Post a Comment