Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Friday, October 14, 2016

Berry Cross QAL Fabric Selection

Old Fashioned Charm by Blackbird Designs 
for Moda

Today I am linking up with Jennifer at the Inquiring Quilter for her new QAL.  I am looking forward to seeing all of the fabric variations that will be selected for this QAL.
Thanks, Jennifer!
Click on the button in the right column of this blog for more information.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty choices. Have fun with the quilt along.

Susan said...

Oh, I love Blackbird Designs anything! This is going to be a great quilt with them.

Coraline1315 said...

I love sewing is very relaxing and those you have selected are really beautiful.