Update: December 2016

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

My goal for 2017 is to completely finish one quilt per week including quilting and binding.

After all, we have to have a plan.

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Berry Cross Update

Berry Cross QAL Blocks Completed
 It has been one month since my last post.  
 During that time, I sold a house, moved out, bought a house and moved in all in one week! 

I thought I lived a simple life, but it didn't seem so simple when we had to change addresses and moved services, learn our way around a new city.  The first night we tried to find the pizza place in the dark, we wound up at Houston Intercontinental Airport! 

 Well, I am not totally "moved-in" but I did manage to get caught up on my Berry Cross QAL.
You can find all of the information for this QAL here.

I hope to get back into my "quilting groove" soon!
Post a Comment