Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Friday, March 2, 2018

March OMG

March OMG
This is a baby quilt that I really need to finish!
Just need to quilt and bind it.  
I was just three sides of my binding making the January and February OMGs.  I hope that surely I can make this one since it is so small, about 45" square.

I am linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts.
Click here to see what others are hoping to finish!

2 comments:

Betty C said...

The quilt is so pretty. That will be nice to get finished up for someone.

Patty said...

Lovely quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.