Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Starry Bright Sky QAL - Block 11 and Top Ready for Quilting

Block 11 - Starry Bright Sky


Completed Top Ready for Quilting
Backing Pieced and Ready for Quilting
Binding Ready to go!

I am linking up for the finale on this Starry Bright Sky QAL.
I would like to thank Alida for all of her hard work to give this QAL to share with the quilting community.  I  know she put a lot of long hours into this. Please check the link above to see what others have made.

3 comments:

Betty C said...

Your quilt top looks so nice. I hope you can start working on the quilting soon.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Congratulations Pamela. It's a really lovely quilt.

AlidaP said...

Absolutely super beautiful!!! I am happy to see that you enjoyed the event, and the final quilt is so amazing!! Thanks for being a part of this fun event for all 2018!
Have a great day!
Alida