Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Monday, October 27, 2014

Barn Door QAL

 
 
 
 
Finally quilted and bound! The Barn Door QAL by Sarah Quilts.
I saw Angela Walters' video recently on FMQ so I thought I would practice on this quilt. The quilting is very dense, but you really can't see it. I did get some practice, but I also learned that I shouldn't put too much effort into quilting that won't be seen!
 





2 comments:

Betty C said...

Nice quilting. I like how you did the backing too.

dq said...

Oh, Pam, look at the wonderful quilting! I love it. Congrats on a beautiful FINISH! Yup! We do like finishes.