Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Play With Me QAL

Play With Me QAL - August
There will be 9 game boards for this QAL so we only  have one left.  I have certainly learned a lot about different games that I didn't know existed!
You can go to the site here to see all the games and play along,

1 comment:

AlidaP said...

Great job with another board! Indeed, it is fun to learn both new sewing techniques and new games! And yes, only one is left, I cannot believe that the QAL is coming to an end! Thanks for playing along and thanks for linking up on the blog.