Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2018 Planning Party with Quilting Jetgirl


You may click here to see my 2017 goals.

I am linking up with Yvonne AKA Quilting JET Girl for the 2018 Planning Party

If you click on the link above you can see my goals I posted from the 2017 Planning Party.  I did fall short of my goals but I did make a bullet list journal and didn't do too bad but life got in the way! This year I decided to invest in the Quilters' Planner with Stephanie Palmer.  I have been looking it over and pondering my plans ever since I got it and I think I am ready to roll in 2018.

My 2017 goals included making one quilt a week including the binding.  I only made 35 and most of them were queen size with some smaller and some larger.  But, I did finish 35 quilts that I don't have to do this year! I also worked on organizing my stash, but I still have a long way to go for that.

2018 Planning

Using my new planner, I have chosen 3 main goals for the year.

1. Empty garage of all moving boxes - I have been moved in for a year now and still have a 3 car garage full of boxes!  Oh my!  I am hoping to get one box emptied each day until it is done. I also plan to take before and after pics.

2. Sort all fabric - That seems to be a never-ending project but I have decided to start each week with a reasonable goal for sorting fabric for the week with before and after pics.  I forgot to  mention that I still have fabric in containers in the garage! Oh my!  

3.  Keep house clean - Now, my house isn't dirty, but I like to keep a handle on things and I figure if I make a plan, then I can work it around my quilting and I reference Cynthia Brunz's blog title "Quilting is more fun than Housework!"  I can assure you that I'd rather be quilting!

Well, I have all of this written in my Quilters' Planner so lets's see how I manage everything.

I wish everyone their best in keeping up with their goals.

I am linking up with Yvonne AKA Quilting JET Girl for the 2018 Planning Party. Please click on the link to see how others are planning their new year!

Pam


No comments: