Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Monday, January 1, 2018

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts January OMG

January 2018 OMG - One Monthly Goal

I am linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for my one monthly goal. Hopefully, I will make it this time.

This is part of a QAL with Yvonne at QuiltingJetGirl.  I just need to do a little bit more to finish the top and then I will be on to the quilting and binding.

Please click on the link below to see what others are committing to accomplish this month.
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal January Linkup.

No comments: