Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Block 9 - Starry Bright Sky QAL

Block One - September Starry Bright Sky

I am linking up with Alida with the Starry Bright Sky QAL.  We are close to finishing this one up.  I am anxious to get all of my blocks together into a quilt!

Please click here to see all the blocks that everyone has been making so far.

3 comments:

AlidaP said...

Another fantastic block!! I cannot wait to see your beautiful quilt. Thanks for sharing and for linking it up on the blog.

Betty C said...

Perfect workmanship!

June D said...

Nice looking block! I went back to see your previous blocks for the Starry Bright Sky QAL - will be really nice once put together! You did the QAL last year too I see - very nice. If I had seen your fabrics I would have done it too! I'm also trying to use the fabric I already have, but do not have the same good sense of color and what goes together as you do. Thank you for coming by my blog and leaving a comment!