Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Friday, September 7, 2018

One Monthly Goal for September

One Monthly Goal for September

This quilt was a 2011 BOM called Henrietta Whiskers from Bunny Hill Designs. I really liked this quilt, but life got in the way and I didn't get to finish it.  I am so hoping to finish the applique and borders this month so I can get it quilted next month just in time for the season!
Please click here to see what other are hoping to accomplish this month!

1 comment:

Betty C said...

I hope you will be able to meet your goal this month on this project.