Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, October 10, 2020

The Magic of Christmas



THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS

This was a 2016 sew along.  The blocks were tiny and I really struggled about half-way through it, but I put it on my UFO list for 2020 so I was determined to finish.  I really enjoyed the quilting process.



 This is the back.

5 comments:

Joel said...

Oh my goodness! Looks like a LOT of work! It's beautiful and you did a Great Job!

Betty C said...

Your quilt is awesome. The piecing and the quilting.

Laura said...

This is a beautiful quilt, Pamela! Congrats on such an awesome finish! :)

Kim said...

Oh my goodness such a stunning quilt. The patterns, the fabrics chosen, the piecing and the glorious quilting; all combine to make a most sublime finish. Congratulations to you!

June D said...

Beautiful project! Front and back. Bet it feels wonderful to be done!
Congrats!