Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Play With Me QAL Quilted and Bound!


Completed Play With Me QAL
This is the completed project with 9 game boards.  
It was interesting to learn about new games and their origin.

Showing Double-sided Binding
Back
You can find more information about this QAL here.http://alidatweloqdesigns.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

AlidaP said...

Wow, it looks super amazing!! Thanks for playing along and sharing your wonderful finish!!!

Sandra Walker said...

That's an interesting quilt! Great for a takealong on a trip.

Betty C said...

Good job. Your game boards look nice together.

Unknown said...

Your blog is beautiful, thanks for the tips.