Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Friday, September 16, 2016

Play With Me September Game Board

Play With Me QAL - Snakes and Ladders
This is the last block for this QAL.  Each month had a new game board with information about the origin of the game and how to play it.  The phrase "back to square one" originated from this block which Milton Bradley patented as Chutes and Ladders, but it's origin is in China. You can find information for all of the blocks here.

2 comments:

AlidaP said...

What a fun and creative board you made!! Great job!! Don't forget to share a picture of all your boards together for an extra entry in the giveaway!! :)

Betty C said...

Your board turned out really nice looking. The ladders are a nice contrast.