Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

10th Finish of 2017 - Quilted and Bound

10th Finish - Quilted and Bound
This quilt was inspired by Pat Sloan's "Coins in the Fountain" quilt pattern which can be found in the Moda Bake Shop.



I put way too much quilting on this one!
A quilted heart
While I was quilting this one, I decided to put a little heart hidden in the quilting.  Since the majority of my quilts are designated for my children and grandchildren, I thought that I will hide a little bit of my heart in all future quilts.

Quilting Info
Size:  80" x 88"
Batting: Hobbs 80/20
Quilting Time:  18 hours
Quilted on my Innova Long Arm Sit Down Machine
NOTE:
There was no fabric, batting or thread purchased in 2017 to complete this quilt.

The majority of the fabric in this quilt was given to me by a friend who was getting rid of her scraps.  There is very little actual "quilt" fabric in it.  It is mostly scraps from garments.


No comments: