Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, March 26, 2017

12th Finish for 2017 - Quilted and Bound

Easy As ABC QAL
 I completed this quilt top in 2013.  The QAL started in July 2013 and I am just now getting it quilted!

Just couldn't resist the bug background!

Quilt Info

Size:  72" x 98"
Batting:  Fairfield 80/20
(I don't usually use Fairfield but I had it in my stash.  The batting was much softer to the feel than Hobbs 80/20 but I didn't notice any difference in the quilting or the finished product.)

Quilting:  About 8 hours using a ruler and an all over zig zag design with my Innova sit down long arm.



Easy as ABC QAL with Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts.


Note:  No fabric, batting, or thread was purchased in 2017 to complete this quilt!

No comments: