Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

14th Finish for 2017 - Quilted and Bound

14th Finish for 2017
This quilt was an Indian Sampler from my LQS (Cactus Quilts) from way back in 2003 or 2004.

View of backing fabric.
The fabric was from Navajo Nation by Sentimental Stitches for Moda.

Close-up of quilting.
I tried to choose quilting that complimented the Southwest Style.

I managed to put a little bit of my heart on the quilt!

Quilt Information

Quilting Time:  ~16 hours
Batting:  Hobbs 80/20

Note:  No fabric, thread or batting was purchased in 2017 to complete this quilt.

No comments: