Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Linking up with RSC17 Color Mix

Blocks for the Lawn Chair Quilt

I now have one more color set for the lawn chair quilt.  The pattern can be found at the Moda Bake Shop.

I am linking up with Angela and all the other quilters for the RSC17 color of the month.  I didn't think I had a lot of scraps that didn't have a specific color, but it turns out that I have a whole lot of them!  Go check out what the others are doing with their scraps at SoScrappy.

No comments: