Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

23rd Finish for 2017 - Quilted and Bound

9th Christmas Quilt made from PJ Scraps
 This is the 9th quilt I have made from left over Christmas pajama scraps for my kids.  At least 10 years ago, I cut up all the fabric that I could get into squares and managed to make 9 tops.  I have actually quilted the last 3 this year with this being the last.  Now I need one more grandbaby to give this one to! Note: I am not aware of any coming along as of yet!
I still have other sizes of scraps from this stash.

Franz had to be in both pictures.  He really likes this one!
Quilt Info
Size:  66" x 96"
Batting:  Mountain Mist Soft, Light-Loft
Backing: Muslin

NOTE:  No fabric, batting or thread was purchased in 2017 to complete this quilt.  This backing took 6 yards and the binding was 1/2 yard.  By quilting these 3 Christmas quilts this year, I have almost used all of the muslin fabric that I bought for this purpose.

I am linking up with Jennifer at Quilting with the Inquiring Quilter for Wednesday Weight Loss. Please click on the link and see what others are doing to sew up their fabric!



No comments: