Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Friday, August 11, 2017

29th Finish for 2017 - Quilted and Bound

29th Finish for 2017
This quilt is from a swap sometime around 2008.  I am not sure about the date.  I wound up with 24 blocks and some were more boyish and some more feminine so I chose to make a boy and girl one. (see 28th finish for the girl one).
You can find the free pattern HERE

Back of quilt shows the outline of the cars.


Quilt Info

Size:  56" x 70"
Batting:  100% polyester

Quilted on my Innova sitdown long arm machine.

No comments: