Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Friday, August 11, 2017

30th Finish for 2017

30th Finish for 2017
Baby Panel

I don't remember how long I have had this panel, but it has been trying to get me to quilt it for at least a year now.  Every time I open the closet I see it sitting there waiting for me to make it whole.  Now it just needs someone to cuddle with it.

Backing

I just outlined the panels and the characters and put a simple ribbon candy in the outside borders.

Quilt Info
Size:  43" x 50"
Batting:  100% Polyester

Quilting on my Innova sitdown long arm machine.

No comments: