Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Monday, August 14, 2017

Gen X Quilters' Hoop Quilt Along

14" Hoop Quilts






I kept seeing posts of AnneMarie's Hoop Quilts and finally bought her pattern.  Shortly after that, she hosted a Hoop Quilt Along.  I decided that was a good time to start.  I have several hoops that I don't use and I picked the two that happened to be handy.  I certainly need to improve my handwork skills but I am still satisfied with my first attempt at the hoop quilts.
I am looking forward to making more of them (when I come across the rest of my hoops!)

Please check out her website at GEN X QUILTERS here!

No comments: