Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, June 3, 2018

June Starry Bright Sky Block

Block One

Block Two

I am linking up with Alida and the others who are participating in the Starry Bright Sky QAL.

Click here to see what the others have done this month.

4 comments:

AlidaP said...

Absolutely beautiful blocks!! Thanks for participating in the QAL and for linking up the picture!!

Marti said...

My, those are pretty! I like the colors you chose too.

Betty C said...

The are fantastic.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pam,
I was planning on following along and participating in the QAL, but the timing just didn't work out for me. I'm so thrilled to see your first two blocks!! They are beautiful, and I just love the fabrics you chose.
Happy Wednesday! ~smile~ Roseanne