Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Friday, June 29, 2018

Starry Bright Sky QAL - June Blocks


Block one - Starry Bright Sky QAL
Block Two - Starry Bright Sky

These are my two blocks for this month's QAL. 
You can click here to see all the other blocks that have been made this month with Alida's Starry Bright Sky QAL.

2 comments:

Betty C said...

Your blocks all turned out very nicely. Great job.

AlidaP said...

Beautiful blocks!! Thanks for being part of the QAL and for linking up the pictures on the blog.