Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Some of my last quarter 2019 Finishes

Alphabet Soup Panel
A few months back Quilted Twins offered a bundle of fabrics that I thought would go perfectly with this panel.  I was surprised at how well they coordinated with the panel even though they were bought several years apart.  I don't remember the name of the fabrics.


Close-up of the coordinating fabrics.

Another close-up of the coordinating fabrics.


Another panel
Since the panel fabric was named "Peek a Boo", and I only had 8 blocks, I decided to put the words "Peek a Boo" in the center. 

I just happened to have enough coordinating juvenile fabrics to coordinate with the panel.
Henrietta Whiskers 2011
This was a BOM by Bunny Hill Designs in 2011. 
I don't know why it took me so long to finish it!


2 comments:

ButterZ said...

Great finishes and that peek a boo quilt is adorable. I really like the way you hang your quilts on the fence for the photos... Clever.

Betty C said...

very nice accomplishments. I agree your quilts look good on the fence like that. You could have your own quilt show out there.