Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Nativity Panel and a Bundle from Quilted Twins

Nativity Panel
and
 a 1/2 Bundle of Windham "Three Kings" fabric from Quilted Twins.
When I saw this panel posted on their site, I knew it would work for this panel.  I might could have put a better design around it but this was what I had originally planned, so I stuck with it.
Just in time for Christmas.

Backing made with the remainder of the fabric.

Close-up of the panel and fabric.
I added a few extra small stars with my quilting.

1 comment:

Betty C said...

Perfect fabric choices to enhance the panel. It is very attractive.