Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Thursday, February 27, 2020

February OMG


Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for February OMG
(One Monthly Goal)

Sun Bonnet Sue

My February Goal was  to sash, quilt and bind this quilt.  It is at least 10 years old.
I did it! I did it!
I had a hard time deciding what to use for the sashing.  It didn't seem like anything actually went with all of the blocks.  In the end, I am pretty happy with it.  This will be going to one of my granddaughters for her upcoming birthday! I saw it while I was making it and her eyes lit up, so what can I do but give it to her?

I am linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for the February OMG
https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2020/02/one-monthly-goal-february-finish-link-up.html


3 comments:

Quilting Gail said...

It's lovely! Congratulations on an old UFO finish!
Your granddaughter will love it!
Happy Quilting! :-)
quiltinggail@yahoo.ca

Betty C said...

Congratulations on getting it finished. It turned out beautifully.

Patty said...

Very sweet. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.