Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, February 16, 2020

PHD in 2020 Mid-month update



Mid-Month Update for PhD in 2020


Sunbonnet Sue
My goal for February PhD in 2020 was to put the sashings and borders on, baste, quilt and bind.
I am almost done! Yippee! All I have left is to quilt two borders and put on the binding.  I already have the binding cut.
Cutie Quilt with Geometric B/W Fabrics

My dear friend Betty send me a B/W bundle from Quilted Twins and I couldn't resist the temptation to start using it up, so I found a Cutie pattern by Debby Brown Quilts and quickly got it sewn up.  I have already pin basted it and will start quilting on it as soon as I finish the Sunbonnet Sue!  

Project Planner Update
As you can see, I have added some projects but I have full intentions of finishing them before the end of the year. I am almost finished with my cutie quilt!

I sure hope I can keep up the pace!

I am linking up with Gail for my mid-February progress report!


4 comments:

Raewyn said...

It sounds like you are very close to finishing your PHD quilt Pamela - great news! And your Cutie quilt is very effective in those fabrics :-)

Unknown said...

Really like the red!

Betty C said...

You are surely doing beautiful quilting on the Sunbonnet Sue. Your red and black quilt looks very nice.

ButterZ said...

great easy to read planner