Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Catching up!!!!!!!

 Well...............trying to catch up!

I haven't posted since October 2020 because I didn't like how my pictures looked with the sunlight peeking through the fence so I got discouraged and didn't post any pictures. I attempted to make better pictures yesterday but I didn't realize that when I was taking the pictures that the sunlight was coming through so strong, so the back is showing through in all the pictures!


I said all that to say that I am up for Tuesday, May 18th for the "Born to be Wild" Blog Hop and I need some good pics. Nothing like pressure to get this right!

Fortunately, my pics for the Blog Hop came out pretty good so I bought myself a little time to figure out my lighting situation.

Below is the listing for the Hop. Hope you have time to visit each one.

May 17th

























No comments: