Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Fourth 2017 Finish Quilted and Bound

Charming Plus Quilt  67" x 81"

Quilted and Bound
I made this charming plus quilt along with Tish Nagel of Quilty Therapy.  
You can find the tutorial here.
I used 5" squares.  I really like her method for creating the 9-patches.
4 hours of quilting is good

8 hours of quilting is better

12 hours of quilting is MUCH better!

View of quilting on back



7 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

What FUN you must have had with those wavy lines. Congrats on your newly completed quilt!!

scraphappy said...

Congratulations. Looks great!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

WOW it looks wonderful! :)

Betty C said...

Nice soft colors. Congratulations on the finish. You have been working diligently!

Nell's Quilts said...

Always great to have a finish.

claudia said...

Beautiful quilt! It looks warm and cozy!

Jennifer said...

Your quilt is lovely and all the pretty fabrics really make it perfect along with your wavy line quilting.