Updates on Sewing Up My Fabric!

Since I originally posted my description of this blog, I have somewhat erred from my intention. I have actually bought much more fabric than I had but ................. in my defense, I got the solids at 50% off and the quilt shop fabric at 75% off, so that doesn't count, right? LOL

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Linking up with QAL RSC17 and Growing up

Using RSC17 Color Purple to make my blocks for the Growing Up QAL 2017 January block.




These blocks were fun to make.
I am using the Moda Santorini Collection for this QAL.  A lot of beautiful fabrics.

The links for the RSC17 and the Growing Up 2017 QAL are at the top of this page.

4 comments:

Betty C said...

Such good workmanship on your blocks.

Ariane said...

These blocks are gorgeous!!!

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks! Those look so intricate.

Cathy said...

I love the roses!